2019 NCJCEP Forum and Annual Meeting
Please join us for the 2019 N.C. Joint Council of Extension Professionals Forum and Annual Meeting!
When: December 19th, 2019 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Networking time begins at 9:30 a.m.
Where: Johnston County Agriculture Center
2736 NC Highway 210, Smithfield, NC 27577
Who: We encourage each member organization to send 5 voting delegates for adequate representation.
NCJCEP is designed to establish and maintain a professional structure through which member organizations may be joined in a unified professional effort.
Current member organizations consist of North Carolina Association of County Agricultural Agents (NCACAA), North Carolina Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (NCEAFCS), North Carolina Association of Extension 4-H Agents (NCAE4-HA), North Carolina Association of Cooperative Extension Specialists (NCACES), North Carolina Cooperative Extension Administrative Professionals Association (NCCEAPA), North Carolina Association of Extension Program Assistants, Associates and Technicians (NCAEPAAT), and the North Carolina Xi Chapter, Epsilon Sigma Phi. This year, voting delegates will vote on extending membership to the newly formed North Carolina Association of Community Development Extension Professionals.
NCJCEP has the following objectives:
- To promote professional improvement of all professional Extension workers.
- To support and encourage the development of a united approach to a total Extension program.
- To encourage and promote high professional standards and maintain a high esprit de corps among all members.
- To promote understanding and cooperation among all Extension workers and to provide a channel for exchange of ideas.
- To strive for increased opportunity for individual members to pursue a career in their chosen area of extension work.
- To establish and maintain a close relationship and line of communication with Extension administration.
- To provide educational programs for the benefit of the members. To provide opportunities for recognition of leadership and service.
- To work for the benefit and service of members and ultimately for all the clientele of North Carolina